It's a new year. Here are some Sixthgen reader favorites of 2015. I rank them based on page views and the conversations they generated.
7. For control freaks.
6. Sex, fantasy, and Fifty Shades.
5. Based on the vineyard parables, I think Jesus likes good wine.
4. Terror? Fear? COME, HELL.
3. Race continues to be an issue in my city and my country. One Person at a Time.
2. Gay Marriage and Pilgrims. What?
1. This one went viral over the summer. Why Camp Counselors Rock. If you've worked with kids, you can relate.